Fraction Energy Services A Division of Green Energy Inc., is committed to setting the standard of excellence and is
recognized as a superior service provider of fluid management solutions in western Canada.
We are looking for Class One Operators for the FSJ area!
You will report to the Production Services Division Manager and be responsible for safely loading, unloading and hauling
a variety of fluids, including fresh and produced water, flow-back, crude, emulsions, acid, chemicals and flammables.
- Ensure that safety is the priority in all activities
- Understand and abide by NSC, federal and provincial laws
- Perform day-to-day servicing, minor maintenance and inspections on equipment
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and practices
- Complete required paperwork accurately and on time (logbooks, TDG documentation, service sheets,
vehicle/trailer inspections, fuel logs etc.)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Class 1 Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- Fluid hauling experience an asset
- H2S, First Aid and CSO
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Must live near base of employment or be willing to relocate
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing required
- Exposure to outdoor environment, including extreme weather and driving conditions
- Physically demanding – bending/sitting/standing for long periods of time; heavy lifting may be required
- Exposure to noise and fumes
- Work schedules are variable and may require work away from home for extended periods
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Attention Human Resources.