Apprentice Field Technician
Empire Oilfield is an independently Owned/Operated Mechanical Service company specializing in the repair, maintenance, overhauling of all rotating equipment supporting the following industries:
• Fracking/ Gas compression/ Refrigeration Plants/ Gas processing Plants/ Drilling/ Power generation.
This Apprentice Field Technician will work in a team atmosphere and will be responsible in providing project information in a professional matter. Camp rotations may be available to applicant.
• Abiding by all Empire Oilfield safety standards and effectively communicating them with all team members
• Be able to learn the process of completing all Empires Oilfields project documentation and paperwork in a timely, accurate manor.
• Understanding the operational and technical function of Natural Gas compressors/ Natural Gas engines / Power Generation Drivers including Diesel/ CNG, PNG fueled. Safely and confidently providing repair/maintenance/overhaul.
• Troubleshoot machinery and equipment with the ability to make correct judgments and efficient working methods on priorities to repair units with minimal down time.
• Responsible for the safe operation of company service trucks. Ensuring the maintenance of service truck and all tooling. This includes keeping equipment clean and presentable as well and all parts and tools safely stored, accounted for, and organized.
• Build, maintain, and develop positive professional relationships with existing and new clients.
• Be ready and available to respond to on call duties in the on-call rotation.
• Full time work, weekdays & weekends if required.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Valid H2S, First Aid Level 1, Fall Arrest & Confined Space tickets, WHMIS & TDG
• Valid class 5 Drivers License with willingness to drive long distance and on winter roads
• Highly motivated and well organized
• Flexibility for 40/50% overnight or camp work.
• Employee must be able to lift and move heavy equipment and parts.
• Employee must be able to pass a controlled substance test
• Compressor & generator maintenance Experience is required
**PLEASE SEND RESUME AND SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS TO: ADMIN@EMPIREOILFIELD.CA