Fraction Energy Services A Division of Green Energy Services Inc., is committed to setting the standard of excellence
and is recognized as a superior service provider of fluid management solutions in western Canada.
We are looking for Containment Technicians, this is a great entry level position!!
Containment Technicians are responsible for the setup and tear down of containment rings in a safe and efficient manner.
- Set up and tear down of c-ring tanks.
- Listen to direction from Crew Lead and Supervisor.
- Rig equipment in and out of location; this involves appraising the terrain, location of equipment and any hazardous
- Conduct equipment and tank inspections
- Report/document all defects and follows up on any required maintenance
- Completely and accurately fills out all required documentation – this includes pre/post trip, fuel logs, job book, time
sheet and Field ticket
Experience and Skills:
- 1 year Oilfield related experience
- First Aid, H2S and CSO
- Class 5 drivers licence with clean abstract
- Must live near base of employment or be willing to relocate
- Participation in our Pre-Employment drug and alcohol screening and health assessment.
- Outdoor environment including extreme Weather Conditions (hot & cold)
- Extreme driving conditions (snow, ice, mud, off-road)
- Exposure to: noise, vibration, chemicals, fumes & gases, dust and high pressure lines
- Travel is required
How to Apply:
- Email your resume and abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention Human Resources