NENAS Ticket Blitz!

Are you Indigenous and need tickets to get a job?

NENAS can fund these safety tickets:

  • CSO
  • TDG
  • Transportation endorsement/TE
  • H2S (in class)
  • OFA1 (in class)
  • Ground Disturbance 2
  • FoodSafe
  • Superhost
  • Serving It Right


  • Social insurance number required
  • Identification – one piece of government-issued photo ID (Status Card, Driver’s License, BCID)

Upon completion, you have earned a variety of tickets to help you gain employment in your desired industry!

Contact NENAS today at 250-785-0887

Related Articles