Established in 2003, Surepoint Group is a premier industrial contractor specializing in electrical and instrumentation services, automation, mechanical, equipment fabrication and integrated modular solutions. We work within many sectors and have branches located in strategic areas in order to provide our clients with dependable and responsive service.
We are currently seeking:
TEMPORARY SHIPPER – APPRENTICE PARTS TECHNICIAN
Compression & Controls Division
Fort St. John, BC
Duties and Responsibilities – will include but not be limited to the following:
- Process all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Set up and manage bin locations and inventory levels
- Transfer parts between branches: FSJ and Grande Prairie
- Process parts orders and parts returns
- Data entry
- Pick up and deliver parts as needed
- Other duties as required
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
- Class 5 Drivers Licence and a clean Drivers Abstract.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with solid customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Organized and efficient with eye for detail
- Good work ethic and a positive and team-based attitude with the ability to adapt to change • Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
At Surepoint, we are committed to strengthening our relationship with Indigenous Peoples. We value an inclusive environment and have a collaborative approach to working with Indigenous Peoples and businesses to build mutual prosperity. We are recognized as a non-Indigenous member with the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business which directly aligns with our commitment to building meaningful and respectful relationships with Indigenous Peoples where we operate.
Surepoint strives to be the employer of choice and offers the following:
- A Caring and Respectful Work Environment
- Outstanding Safety Program
- Competitive Wages
If all of this describes you…we look forward to meeting you!
Our goal is to be the “Employer of Choice” in our industry. At the core of Surepoint is a solid formation of values that we all adhere to. Nurturing our culture and staying committed to these values is ingrained into our behaviour every day and the foundation of everything we do:
We Care Honour Integrity
Live Safe Committed to the Team