PROPHET RIVER FIRST NATION
Trust Program Administrator
Prophet River First Nation strives to be a self-reliant culturally connected First Nation with proud, responsible, independent members; a clear, viable and environmentally responsible economic future for our citizens; and a healthy happy, drug and alcohol-free community that thrives on mutual respect, integrity, honesty and traditional cultural values.
Reporting to the Administrative Coordinator, the Trust Program Administrator is responsible for supporting the proper management, administration, and delivery of Trust-funded programs and services. This position ensures that all decisions and actions meet the relevant policies and procedures and that the monthly bookkeeping and payments from programs are maintained all within the Trust Agreement, and the Trust Comprehensive Plan requirements. Under the Trust Funding Agreement, this position is also responsible for accurate and timely reporting to the Trustees.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of PRFN’s Trusts.
- Ensure all actions and decisions are in line with outlined policies and procedures.
- Maintain all documentation and records related to the delivery of approved programs.
- Ensure the timely, accurate completion of all reporting to meet internal and external requirements.
- Review and evaluate programs and complete reporting, and provide regular updates.
- Ensure monthly bookkeeping and Trust payments are maintained.
Training, Education and Experience
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in an office administrator position in a First Nation environment.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience and knowledge of First Nation culture and working with First Nations and its members is essential.
- The ability to maintain professional conduct, confidentiality, and ethical standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with computers skills and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience with bookkeeping and accounting software.
- Program development skills.
- Able to organize, and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Independent self-starter, and detail-oriented.
- Genuine respect for Prophet River First Nation culture and protocols.
Submit Resume, Cover Letter and a minimum of two (2) references either by email or drop off
Chief Administrative Officer
Prophet River First Nation
Deadline to Apply – 4:30 pm Monday, October 18, 202
Preference is given to members of Prophet River First Nation